How do you celebrate the 4th of July? Perhaps with an outdoor barbecue in your backyard for friends and family? Well, I’ve got the treats covered. For your preparation, I’m sharing 20 DIY patriotic sweet treats to help you get started!
Below you’ll find some awesome treats to make for a 4th of July get-together and/or a backyard barbecue. Oh, which one will you choose!!
20 DIY Patriotic Sweet Treats
- Crazy For Crust – Patriotic Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bark
- The Benson Street – Red, White, and Blue Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Let’s Celebrate Everything – Patriotic Cake Pops
- Like Mother Like Daughter – Patriotic White Chocolate Popcorn
- Two Sisters Crafting – Patriotic Caramel Pretzel Bites
- Happiness is Handmade – DIY Patriotic Lollipops
- Homecooking Memories – Patriotic Marshmallow Pinwheels
- Belle of the Kitchen – Patriotic Pudding Popsicles
- Crafts Unleashed – Patriotic Cookie Push Pops
- Lil Luna – Patriotic Pudding Cups
- Beyond Frostings – Patriotic Rice Krispie Treat Smores
- Simply Being Mommy – Patriotic Pretzel Rods
- Mom On Timeout – Red, White, and Blue Patriotic Peppermint Patties
- Dessert Now Dinner Later – Patriotic Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- The Jenny Evolution – Patriotic Mousse Parfait
- Raising Little Superheroes – Patriotic Cookie Dough Dip
- Dad What’s 4 Dinner – Red, White, and Blue Oreo Truffles
- Lil Luna – Patriotic Trail Mix
- Two Sisters Crafting – Patriotic Rice Krispie Cake
- Toot Sweet 4 Two – Patriotic Firecracker Crust Stars
No matter your mood or what your family likes, having patriotic sweet treats at your get-togethers is a must. There hasn’t been a chance yet for me to make all of these sweet treats, and I’m not sure I’ll get to them all…but I do have my favorites!! So far I like #5 Patriotic Caramel Pretzel Bites and #17 Red, White, and Blue Oreo Truffles, but my son wants to me make anything with rice crispies. Looks like I’ll be making #11 Patriotic Rice Rice Krispie Treat Smores for him. I don’t think any of us will go wrong with choosing any of these!!
Out of these 20 DIY patriotic sweet treats which are your favorite?